About Vicom Shop
You may shop either as a guest (no login required) or as a logged in customer.
The benefits of registering and shopping while logged in are:
- Your name and payment information are saved in our secured database, so you need not enter it every time you take a course.
- Check the status of your orders and track them online.
- Easily re-order items you have ordered in the past
- View your order history - a detailed list of each order you have placed with Vicom Australia.
- Shop with just a few clicks of your mouse as your shipping and billing information is encrypted and stored in your account (which you can amend as needed)
- Access product prices and special offers that unregistered customers are unable to see.
To register, click on the ‘Register for an Account’ link at the top of the page. Fill in all the mandatory fields including a valid email address, a password and then click ‘Register’. you will receive an email confirming your registration within one business day. When you return to our site, log in as a Returning Customer.
When you shop you can pay either by MasterCard, VisaCard, or by Bank Transfer (EFT).
You will receive an email confirming your credit card payment, or if you wish to pay by EFT you will receive a confirmation email with instructions and order number for making a Bank Transfer.
Should you have any problem during shopping or after delivery of goods, contact us via the email address on the order confirmation email, or via the "Contact Us" link, and we will respond to rectify any issues. Alternatively you can phone us on the published contact phone number.